Monday, February 13, 2006

I...

Yeah, I should be doing my homework...

I Live: my life confused as hell.

I work: too hard to please others.

I Talk: too much sometimes.

I Wish: I were in shape.

I look: like a drowned rat on a regular basis.

I Find: that my self-esteem is too low.

I Smell: nothing but my hands smell like arzt :)

I Listen: when needed.

I Hide: from the world when I get sick of it.

I Pray: for guidance to get me through.

I Walk: "a step behind/in the shadows so you shine".

I Write: about my feelings.

I see: that my life is spirially out of control.

I Sing: loudly and often.

I Laugh: big and loud and I love it.

I Can: go on the Pill w/o my father's consent.

I Watch: television less often than I used to.

 I Yearn: to get in shape so I can do track.

I Daydream: about finding a sweet, caring, straightedge, Christian boyfriend.

 I Fall: often!

I Want: to get in shape! I'm okay with my body but I'm totally not fit.

I Cry: all day yesterday on and off.

I Burn: candles and paper and insense.

I read: too much according to some.

 I Love: my friends.

I Rode: a horse regularly for about two years.

I Sometimes: want to bash my head into hard surfaces.

I Touch: many things everyday.

I hurt: often :(

I Fear: the dead.

I Hope: for a lot of things.

I break: for Love. :-*

I Eat: too much

I Bathe: in warm water with bath oil when I need to relax.

I Drink: a sip or two when my mom does.

 I Stop: myself from murdering some people.

I Save: too much crap.

I Hug: Ricky when I'm really down b/c it makes everything okay.

I Meditate: rarely.

I Play: life with Mag.

I Miss: innocence.

I Hold: myself back when I really wanna smack someone.

I forgive: or rather, I need to.

 I Drive: in a week. :)

I Learned: how to resist not self-injury by helping my friends.

I Have: to hear from Ricky before I kill him!

I Don't: want him to have done something drastic.

I Made: myself paranoid.

I Believe: in a thing called Love.

I wait: for Ricky to call me!!!!!!

I Need: to go do my damn homework!

I owe: Mag money, I'm sure.

I Hate: that Ricky hasn't called me!

I Feel:  okay right now but that's bound to change.

I Know: Ricky's prolly okay but I need to talk to him to be sure.

I Wonder: where the hell Ricky is!

I applaud : people that overcome their depression and don't fall back into it.

I love: Love.

Seriously, better go do my homework. ::cries::

No comments: