Thursday, February 2, 2006

A Weekend with Patrick

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
List up to seven sounds that make you happy or relax you.

1. Samantha saying "Vickey" and running to hug me
2. My mom telling me I'll do fine on w/e test I'm stressing about
3. My classical CD
4. certain people's voices
5. my friend's making me laugh
6. Kay, this isn't a sound but, too bad. Ricky's hugs
7. The Friday song on WBEE

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC: PHOTOGRAPHY

QUESTION A:
Someone's about to get their picture taken. Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or the one taking the picture, and why?

or

QUESTION B:
Of the photos you have on display in your home, not counting yourself, of whom do you have the most photos? Why do you think you have so many photos of this person?

Question A. It depends on my mood and who's taking the picture. The other day I took a ton of myself and loved it and sometimes I love having my picture taken. Other days I'm just really in a "I wanna take pictures" mood so I'd rather take the picture. But most times I'd rather take the picture than have my picture taken.

No comments: