Sunday, February 5, 2006

Saturday Six

Saturday Six
1. How interested are you in this year's Super Bowl game?


It's playing behind me and I'm not listening.

2. How many Super Bowl parties have you been invited to attend? Are you going to one?

One. And I'm at it. It's at my house.

3. What's worse, in your opinion: when the media produces what you consider to be a one-sided story, or when someone who is critical of the media for producing what they think is a one-sided story retells the story telling only one side of it themselves?

The second one.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What kind of weather are you? (Thanks to Shelly!)

You Are LightningBeautiful yet dangerous
People will stop and watch you when you appear
Even though you're capable of random violence

You are best known for: your power

Your dominant state: performing
What Type of Weather Are You?

5. What kind of weather do you find to be the most relaxing?

Light rain but hard enough that I can hear it on my roof as I go to sleep.

6. Consider any television shows you are currently collecting on DVD or are planning to collect. Are there any series that you'd stop collecting at a certain point rather than just collecting the entire run? If so, why?

Ummm idk.

No comments: