Tuesday, June 7, 2005

More catch-up!

1. What is the most inexpensive, non-valuable thing you tend to collect and hoard?  Why do you do it? Ticket stubs to remind me of the memory of seeing that movie with those people

2. What is the highest price you've paid per gallon for gasoline where you live?  Do you use regular, mid-grade or premium? I don't pay for gas but, it's been up to about $2.37 or higher for regular. My parents use regular.

3. What is your favorite Bible verse and why?  If you don't have a verse from the Bible that holds meaning to you, what's your favorite saying and why? Bible verse would probably be "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your minds that you may..." I can't remember the rest. It's the beginning of Romans 12. I memorized it the summer of '04 at Circle C. It reminds me not to live for the crowd but for the Cross.

4. What was your favorite movie from the 1970s?  When did you last view it?  Do you have it in your movie collection? Don't know any movies specifically from that era.

5. Do you weigh more, less, or the same as you did one year ago?  Six months ago?  Three months ago? I weigh a bit more than all of the above. Maybe I should stop eating such junk for my lunch!

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #54 from
Jennie: What one lyric sums up your current love life?  Your view on life?  Your past?  Your hopes/dreams/fears?

Current love life-"Why Haven't I Heard From You" by Reba (Oh, Prince Charming! Are you listening!?)
View on life-"Breathe (2AM)" by Anna Nalick
Past-"Shatter" by Meredith Brooks (I may've cracked but I'll never shatter.)
Hopes/dreams/fears-"Breakaway" by Kelly Clarkson (No explanation possible.)

No comments: