Sunday, June 5, 2005

Saturday Six 5/21

1. What is the last product or service you tried just because you saw a commercial that impressed or amused you about the product?  Did you like the product or service after you tried it?

I haven't the slightest idea. I want to try products because of the ad sometimes but I rarely do.
2. How old is the oldest photograph in your home?  Are you in it?

No clue. But I'm probably not in it.
3. What is the most supernatural event you have experienced?  Did you feel there was a specific reason that it happened to you?

Project Graveyard. I'd rather not explain that one and no.
4. Do you usually consider the glass half-empty or half-full?

Depends on the day. Today, it's half-full.
5. What part or parts of your body do you shave regularly?

Geez, Patrick! I hardly know you! Umm... my legs
6. What day is typically your busiest of the week?  What day are you usually the happiest?  What day are you usually the saddest?

Wednesdays used to be busiest but now Sundays are. I'm typically happiest on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm usually saddest on Sundays at Dad's.

No comments: