Saturday, June 18, 2005

Hiya! Saturday Six coming to you thru AOLJournals bot.

1. Do you do a yearly "spring cleaning" in your home?  If so, have you done this year's version, yet?

Typically, we do something but, not everything. I've done some in my room but, the house is still largely undone.

2. Have you ever been blindfolded and asked to identify which of two drinks is Pepsi or Coke?  If you haven't, do you think you could tell the difference?

No and yes.

3. You find out that you're going to have a child:  what baby names will you choose?

Firstly, one question: I haven't even touched a guy EVER so how did I get preggers? Secondly, Evelyn Hope if it's a girl and Benjamin Christopher if it's a boy. But I'm open to suggestions.

4. You must become one of the Brady Bunch kids for a single day:  which one would you choose to become and why?

Ugh... Must I? I'd rather be one of the Halliwell sisters. (Charmed)

5. Where are you going for summer vacation this year?

I'm not really going on vacation. I'm going camping with Lindz, volunteering at vacation bible school, and hanging at Mom's. Probably gonna go to Starbucks and such too. No really vaca.

6. What is the most religious thing you do on a day-to-day basis?

I don't really do anything religious but I try to remember to thank God for this day and to say grace. I also try to remember to pray for those that need it. Mostly though, I don't remember to do. :(

Kay, y'all. Love ya! Gots to run!

Always,
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a refreshingly honest answer to number 6.