Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Saturday Six

1. Yesterday, I linked to the journal "Mall Of America," a collection of photos from shopping malls of the 1960s and 1970s.  What store do you associate most with your childhood in terms of happy memories and why?  Is the store still around?

None b/c I didn't look at it and I wasn't around in the '60's or '70's.

Opps! Misread it! I most associate Mrs. Fields with my childhood. We always got one when we went to the mall when I was little. Yeah, it's still around.

2. What song makes you the most emotional and why?

Umm.. typically How Can I Help You to Say Good-Bye? by Patty Loveless. It reminds me of a lot of things.

3. Take the
quiz:  What year were you born under, and what year should you have been born under?

You Were Actually Born Under: You've got a ton of energy - and need plenty of room to roam. You tend to follow your whims, and it's hard for you to stick to one thing. Specific jobs, loves, and friends are always changing and never a part of your life for long. Very intuitive, you tend to know what people are thinking before they say a word. You are most compatible with a Dog or Tiger. You Should Have Been Born Under: Delicate, timid, and attractive - sometimes you really do act like a bunny. You're very compassionate and protective of those you love, sometimes too protective. Your home is really your castle, and you make sure your home is comfortable and well furnished. You don't like to argue - and you prefer a quiet, peaceful life. You are most compatible with a Goat or a Pig. What Year Were You Born Under?

4. What time do you typically wake up each day?  What is the latest you're normally able to sleep?  How many hours of sleep do you get in an average night?

So farthis summer, I wake around noon and I can sleep til around 1. I get around 10 to 12 hours of sleep a night.


5. What frightens you the most about getting older?

Losing friends that I have now.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #56 from
Debi:  If you found the house of your dreams, right price, then discovered that a murder or suicide had taken place in the house, would you still consider buying the house?

I would consider it but, it would depend on the room it happened in. If it were my bedroom or bathroom, no. If it were a more obscure room, yes.

No comments: