Sunday, July 24, 2005

Saturday Six-episode 67

1. Who was your first best friend?  How old were you when you two met?  Are you still in regular contact with each other?

Michelle. We were three. I haven't talked to her since I was five.

2. Other than the "Saturday Six," what weekly or daily memes do you play most often?  (Please give a link to that journal.)

I used to do the Weekend Assignment at By The Way... but, I haven't done so in forever. It looks like this is the only thing I actually do anymore. That sucks. (That I've dropped the others that is)

Note: I'm an idiot. I do Krissy's Photo Scavengar Hunt and Dawn's 20 Questions.

3. Which of the following likely has the bigger mess underneath it:  your stove, your refrigerator, your couch or your bed?

My bed and couch are completely clear. My fridge and stove are tied.

4. Take
this quiz:  How long does MSN think you'll live?  Then take this one:  How long does Blogthings think you'll live?

MSN says: 98 years
Blogthings says: 76 years


5. Do either or both of these motivate you to make any changes in your lifestyle?

Not really. I don't care right now. I should eat healthier but, I'm fifteen and I don't care.

6. Name five things you would like to do by December 31, 2005.

A) Skinny dip.
B) Read the entire Bible.
C) Talk to Jon.
D) Watch every episode of LOST to date.
E) Have my first kiss.

No comments: