Saturday, July 30, 2005

Saturday Six

1. What was your favorite childhood movie?  When was the last time you saw it?

Pocahontas. I saw it a few months ago.

2. Who is your worst enemy at the moment?  (First names only, please.)  Why is that person your enemy?

Myself because I'm constantly second guessing and putting myself down in my thoughts. Bad habits that I'm trying to break.

3. Which one of the following annoys you most when you encounter a new blog?
    a. Constant grammatical errors.
    b. Constant spelling errors.

    c. Contrived "street" language.
    d. Too many "nothing happening today" entries.

4. Take this
quiz:   Which alcoholic drink are you?

Cocktail
Cocktail

?? Which Alcoholic Drink Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla



5. What is the last thing you said to a person face to face?  Who was that person?

To Lindz. Something about "if I had one, I'd give it to you" (about her lack of washcloth)

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #59 from
Debi:  When you shower, do you ever think of the Alfred Hitchcock movie, "Psycho?"

OMG! Yes. That movie scared the crap outta me. I only saw about 5 minutes and then I had to leave the room. I was 11 and on Long Island and the Land Shark and Auntie Red startedwatching it and I thought I would too. I thought wrong. Almost right after that part, I went into the bedroom side with Gramma and read a book til I got too tired.

No comments: