Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday Six

Damn me. I just deleted all my answers to the Saturday Six. Damn. Time to restart...

1. What is the last thing you either camped out or got up unusually early to be able to buy?

I stayed up late to get Harry Potter last night.

2. If you had to give up one of the following for a full year, which would be the easiest to do without?  Which would be the most difficult to give up?
    a) Your personal vehicle-easiest
    b) Your Telephone (both cellular and land line)
    c) The Internet-hardest
    d) Meat (all of it:  Beef, Poultry, Pork and Seafood)
    e) Television

3. How many items (include all bottles, boxes and containers) are in your medicine cabinet?  Which is the last one you used?

Upstairs-27 items-Allegra

Downstairs-34 items-Aleve

4. What is the first source you go to for news of any kind when you wake up?  How much do you trust that particular source?

Only news I get on a regular basis is the weather from my bedroom window. I trust it emensly.

5. Take the Quiz:  
What do the letters of your name stand for?

Victoria is...

Virile
Ideal
Charming
Terrific
Old
Respectable
Intense
Astonishing

Vickey is...

Vain
Industrious
Confused
Kinky
Exquisite
Yummy

HopelessBlondie is...

Honest
Outrageous
Profound
Exquisite
Legendary
Elitist
Stunning
Special
Busy
Luscious
Orderly
Nutty
Dramatic
Intense
Earthy

Sawyer is...

Sexy
Appealing
Weird
Yucky
Elitist
Rich

Tinkerbell is...

Twisted
Irresistible
Normal
Kinky
Exciting
Rich
Busy
Exhausting
Lively
Loud


6. What is your favorite color and why?  If you have a journal or journals, is this color the primary one on those journals?  If not, why not?

Purple. It's the color of my birthstone, my birth flower, my favorite blanket. It's just always been a very close thing to me. It's not the primary color in any of my public journals. I may change that at some point but, as of now, it's not. It's kinda the main color in Ma Serie de Crises (my private J).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea!  i've been waiting years for the new Harry Potter book.  Chris went to the store yesterday and he came home and told me he almost bought me the new Sims game but he wasn't sure if i'd want it.  Then later we saw one of the openings on TV and I said, I want Harry Potter.  he said 'there were only 5 million copies at the store' and I freaked...he almost bought me Sims, but he didn't get me the new book?!?!?!  ack!  men!  geez ;)

have a good read~
xoxo~B