Thursday, July 14, 2005

stolen from barb

1.  First name?  

Victoria

2. Were you named after anyone?  

My middle name is for my maternal grandmother

3. Do you wish on stars?
 

If I don't, what hope do I have?

4. When did you last cry?  

Earlier today I was about to but didn't and about two days ago I did

5. Do you like your handwriting?  

Mostly

6. What is your favorite lunch meat?  

Jeanie-O Turkey Breast

8. What is your most embarrassing CD?  

Spice Girls 

9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?  

Course! 

10. Do you have a journal?  

You're lookin at one of 'em.

11. Do you use sarcasm a lot?  

Me? Use sarcasm? (Dontcha love how those of us who do always us sarcasm to answer this question?) 

12. What are your nicknames?  

Tinkerbell, Sawyer, Vickey, Doll, Chicky, Sexbag (but we don't talk about that)   

13. Would you bungee jump?  

Yes

14. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?  

Sometimes

16. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?   

Depends on my mood 

17. Shoe size?  

6 1/2 to 7 1/2

18. Red or pink?   

Red 

19. What is your least favorite thing about Yourself?  

My theory is if I say I like something, I'll like it. Thus, I love myself. (This works with my choir music. It should work with my body.) 

20. What do you miss most?  

My sanity

21. Do you want everyone you send this to, to send it back?  

Sure

22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
 

Jean shorts and no shoes  

23. What are you listening to right now?  

It was Katrina Elam (I Wanna Cowboy) but now it's Tim McGraw (Do You Want Fries With That?). Radio@AOL

24. Last thing you ate?  

I drank some tea but last thing I ate was baklava and vanilla ice cream. 

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?  

Robin's egg blue

26. What is the weather like right now?  

Outside? Probably still muggy and raining.  

27. Last person you talked to on the phone?  

Lindz, of course

28. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  

Eyes

29 . Do you like the person who sent this to you?  

Yes. Barb is amazing!

30. Favorite Drink?  

Cherry Coke   

31. Favorite Sport?  

One in which I don't have to play 

32. Last time you exercised?  

*hides* Define exercised. Way too long ago I went for a run. I think it was last week.

33. Eye Color ?  

Brown/Hazel/Green

34. Do you wear contacts/glasses?  

Both. Not at the same time  

35. Favorite Food?  

Chinese 

36. Last Movie You Watched?  

Paycheck  

37. Favorite Day of the Year?  

One on which I am not depressed 

38. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?  

Both. 

39. Summer Or winter?  

Winter (ask me in February. I'll say summer.)

40. Greatest day of your life so far?  

Don't have a *greatest* but a great one was 2/21/05 because I got my rose that day. ^_^ Thank you, Murph. It always makes me smile. Just thinking about it and I smile (and I can breath properly when I'm sniffing it).

41. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?  

Baklava   

42. Who Is Most Likely To Respond?  

Idk 

43. Who Is Least Likely To Respond?  

Idk

44. Living Arrangements?  

No comment.   

44b. Sleeping arrangements?  

Tonight, on my grandmother's couch. 

45. What's your favorite books?  

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks  

46. What's On Your Mouse Pad?  

My grandmother's is bears at yellowstone park. 

47. Favorite Smell?  

Coffee in the morning  

48. Favorite Room?  

one in which i can find peace and quiet  

49. Favorite Sound?  

my love whispering words of love into my ear   

50. Rolling Stones or Beatles?  

Neither 

51. What's the furthest you've been from home?  

NYC  

52. Best money or best job?  

Best job  

53. What disease would you cure if given the chance?  

cancer  

54. What has been/will be the highlight of your week?  

Has been: talkin' to murph
Will be: getting my period and the new Harry Potter book

55. If you could be anywhere else right now, where would that be?  

paradise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited about the new Harry Potter book!  eeeeeeee :)
have to laugh at the 'neither' to the Stones or the Beatles!  one day Pey's going to be calling my music old!  ahhhh!  I love both!  My friend Wanker's mom is obsessed with the Stones...she rocks!  over 50 and still jammin to the stones and heading to concerts in her red convertible!  I want to be that mom :)
okay, run on comment!
have a great weekend doll :)
xoxo~B