Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Bible Questionaire

The color of my Bible is~   Burgandy but covered with a rainbow book cover

The Bible version I carry around is~NIV but I don't really carry it with me

I became interested in God at age~ very young. All my life.

 I gave my life to the Lord at age~  about 14 at Christian camp.

 Answer Yes or No Have you ever "backslid"?  Have you backslid more than once? Are you backsliding now? (If you don't know the answer to this question skip)   I haven't really after I prayed the prayer. But I had tried to become a better Christian and then went back to bad habits and sinful ways. I have only backslid once and it was a major one. I'm not reading my Bible and not praying or going to youth group. So I guess I'm backsliding. :-[

 What "Christian/Judeo lingo" did you pick up after becoming a Christian/Jew/Messianic  that you use that most people outside the church don't understand? Born again, saved, witnessing, rapture

Have you ever been involved with a cult or sect that you came out of and realize taught error?  If so, make a list.  Nope.

Which denominations have you been involved with? Baptist and nondenominational

Which denomination are most of your friends from?  Mostof them are Catholic but it doesn't influence my friendship w/them.

Were you ever persecuted for your FAITH?  If so how?  (Give short edited version)   Not persecuted but made fun of once or twice.

Did you ever throw out, burn or tear up anything after you came to the Lord?  If so, what was it?  (You don't have to tell us if you don't want to) : )  I've gotten rid of my Tarot cards (regretted it later, now indifferent) and tried to get rid of my spell book but can't find it!

Has anyone ever told you what spiritual gifts you have?  If so, what did they tell you?  (Don't list what you think you have)  Do you think they were right?  Not in my recollection.

What is your "life's verse", the Bible verse you think defines the course of your life?   I don't think I have one.

What is your favorite book of the Bible?   1 Corinithans, especially Chapter 13

Who is your favorite Bible character?  and  Whose your second favorite? I don't know the Bible well enough to have "favorite characters". 

Do you have any interesting Christian books other than the Bible that you'd highly recommend?   I don't read many books that are non-fictional.

Are you Pre, Post, or Mid Trib?  Or are you Preterist? (Meaning it already happened).  Did I leave out a possibility?   Don't understand the question. 

Do you think there's one, two or no rapture coming?   If God could do anything for you in the end times that would be your biggest wish, what would it be?   One rapture, or catching away, but two resurrections.. First one is at the Rapture, when those dead in Christ will raise first and then we will be caught in the air to meet Christ and the second is at the Judgment Thorn.. where those dead with out Christ face him.  <~stolen from Mary (second part of her answer ommited)

Have you ever seen an angel or demon?    No

What is the bravest thing God ever helped you do as a Christian?  Ummm... probably just to come to Him and trust in Him

How long do you think before the end comes?  Meaning the fulfillment of Matthew Chapter 24?  Just your best guess.  We aren't being prophetic here...  I don't know at all.

Woo! Sunlight in my window! Wow! Time to run.

Love!
Vickey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking part in the questions " )

Keep reading the Word and a life vers will just jump at you, you will know it when you read it, it will speak to you deeply and apply to you, The Holy Spirit will guide you, ask and you will recive.

Also if you have questions about the Rapture question or any Endtimes stuff feel free to ask.  Maybe we can IM sometime?

Much Love,
Mary