Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Photo Scavengar Hunt

This Week's Photo Scavenger Hunt (#24) will be due on Saturday, May 21, at 8 PM EST. 

This week's idea comes from [her] hubby John.  He wants us to take a photo at night or in the dark using a flash.  It gives an unusual effect to the picture.  It may take some experimentation at first, but he says you will like the way it comes out.  

 

Above (or to the side or something), you'll see a picture I took Sunday night of the cars in Ali's parking lot. The second picture is that same photo with less contrast or something so you can see the cars.

Visit Krissy at Sometimes I Think.

Vickey

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hullo there. Just happened upon this link when visiting Krissy's journal. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and life is treating you well. I'll have to examine the flash on my camersand see if I can get a shot in the dark. Hey maybe I can use the timer... nothing, nothing... I've just figured out the timer and had been posting some goofy shots of me using the timer.

Take care and be well. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeEEEEeeeeEEEEEeeeEEEE

Anonymous said...

Yay! I did it! Managed to get a few shots in the dark... kinda fits hu? Here's my entry.

http://journals.aol.com/madmanadhd/ConfessionsofaMadmanInsightsinto/entries/1184

Anonymous said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

I like  your photos.  I especially like the second one! -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I liked them both..but I did favor the 2nd one.....isn't it fun playing with the photos. I am just sttarting to do that.......Kasey