Thursday, May 19, 2005

Stolen from Dawn

1) Are you more leather and lace or cotton and denim? Mostly cotton and denim with hints of leather and lace.

2) If you could be any animal, what would it be? Probably a cat or a butterfly.

4) Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Uhhh… Mom? No. It was Dad.

5) When was the last time someone did something to surprise you? Lindz is plotting something. Mom got me some pictures of Smokey after she passed.  

 6) Does your love life make you happy? I’m quite content to just flirt my head off with no actual commitment for now. 

7) Are you content with your job? High school student? Content? Ha! 

8) What’s your most embarrassing moment? I don’t typically remember them, thank you very much. 

9) What would your dream home be like? Not sure of the style of it or anything but, enough bedrooms for each of the kids plus one for "Mommy and Daddy" (b/c by the time I get this house, I’ll be a mommy, if not a grandmommy) and a guest room or two. An office/library/study with lots of books on the shelves (aka the walls) and a state of the art computer sitting atop a large mahogany desk. Huge kitchen with enough counter and cabinet space and all modern appliances. Large backyard with a wooden fence, in ground pool surrounded by patio w/furniture, and trampoline. Oh, and a swing set with the good swings that don’t dig into my hips. Some good climbing trees. A music room (good acoustics, piano, etc.) And, uh, bathrooms. A half bath for the guest room, a master bath with a Jacuzzi bathtub and a stand-up shower, and a full bathroom for the kids. I don’t think I’m dreaming too much, do you?

10) How do you handle rejection? Okay but I’d rather not 

11) Any fetishes? (Sexual or otherwise)? Not that I know of. 

12) What are your children’s middle names? Don’t have kids 

13) What’s hanging above your bed? My window at the top of my bed and a canopy above. 

14) Whose ass would you willingly kick for free? *zips lips shut*

15) Are you daring or cautious? Depends on my mood!  <~stolen from Dawn

16) Have you ever had unprotected sex? Never had sex period.

17) What year were you born? 1990

18) Do you own sexy underwear? Nope

19) Is your hair short or long? For me, it’s short. For others, it might be considered long or medium.

20) Ever been convicted of a crime? Never! 

21) Of your fellow journalers, who will be least likely to repost this? No clue. 

22) Do you like your boss? Don’t really have a boss, per se.

23) How often do you clean your house? Very rarely. 

24) Do you have any pets? A kitten.

25) Do you have a nickname? I’ve gotta billion! Sawyer, Tink, Vick, Emmy *cringe*, etc.

No comments: