Sunday, May 15, 2005

Saturday Six from last week (mother's day weekend, i think)

1. What is your single biggest frustration right this minute? My brother who won't leave me alone and my bangs which I recently trimmed that I can see.

2. What classic television show would you most like to see made into a modern-day movie?  What classic movie do you think you'd like tosee remade? No clue. No clue.

3. How many people in your family are war veterans?  Of those, how many have you actually talked to about their experiences in war? I have no clue. Probably only the one (Great-Grandpa). Haven't talked to him because he's not around anymore

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #51 from COURTENAYMPHELAN:  Who do you think is the best author in J-land for poetry?  How about for prose? Everyone whose poetry they've posted is wonderful and as for fictional writing, I don't read much in JLand.

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #52 from COURTENAYMPHELAN: If you haven't put your picture in your journal, would you consider doing so?  If you have, what made you do so? I have on occassion mostly because I wanted to include pictures and the only ones I could find were of me or it was for an occasion (Halloween) and I wanted to show off my costume. Or b/c I felt like it.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #53 from Nyuknyukpik2:  What is your favorite black and white movie and why? Haven't actually watched an entire black and white movie.

Vickey

No comments: