Thursday, May 19, 2005

Another of Dawn's 20 Questions

1. If you got to ask President Bush one question what would you ask?  "Would you like a pretzel?" jk "Why would you lie about the reasons you sent our men and women to die in Iraq?"

2. Do you think the bride to be who claimed she was kidnapped and filed a phony police report should face criminal charges? Yes.

3. Beach or Pool? Beach

4. If you were giving an expectant mother, like Brittany Spears', some advice what would you say? Follow your instincts.

5. What's been the lamest pick up line you've ever heard? Well, Andrew and I were trading them back and forth one day and then Kate added to it but I've never actually heard one used. But Jake asked if I still liked him. When I said I didn't know, he said "Well, I just wanted to know because my friends are all gonna have girlfriends soon..." and that is the closest to a pick-up line I've come.

6. What's meanest thing you ever said during a break up? Well, I was laughing my ass off during one of 'em.

7. You been allowed to eat one meal and never gain a pound. What do you pick? Ribeye steak, the roadhouse rolls, baked potato, and Edy's Dreamery Chocolate Truffle Explosion

8. What's one chore, as a pet owner or former pet owner, is your least favorite to do?  Clean up after the bathroom parts.

9. Are there any characters in the movies that you think are identical, personality-wise, to you? Not identical but I see bits of me in characters.

10. Recently Fox brought back the TV show, "Family Guy".  What's one TV show you think you would like to see brought back?  Mork and Mindy!

11. Do you remember the pleasant dreams you have? Some of them.

12. If you could change your significant other, or former significant other’s, worst traits would you?  I'd need to have had a significant other to want to change them. Mike and Graeme SO weren't significant and who wants to change God?

13. What's the one thing you do that you know irritates people? Crack my joints

14. Who’s your favorite newscaster? None?

15. What's your significant other's worst personality trait? Again, significant being the key word.

16. Who’s the last person you said, "I love you" to? Mom

17. If you were having a child tomorrow what names would you give him or her? If it were a girl, I'd name her Hope Evelyn meaning "trust/faith" and "lively/pleasant" and if it were a boy, I'd name him Benjamin Christopher meaning "son of my right hand" and "Christ-bearer".

18. Have you picked up a hitchhiker? That involves driving.

19. What's your favorite way to relax? Reading a good book, bubble bath, or just zoning out

20. If you could spend time with one person from your past who would it be? Either Summer (my bff from K-1), Gumpy (my ex-step-grandpa), or Great-Grandpa.

No comments: