Thursday, May 19, 2005

50 Questions

1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection? Spice Girls

2. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night? Depends on what’s in there

3. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie? Mostly Moulin Rouge or The Notebook

4. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done? not sure. possibly liposuction (gosh does that make me sound vain & anorexic! in my mind anyhow)

5. Do you have a completely irrational fear? bugs, edges (like of buildings), the number thirteen

6. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments? playing with my hair, standing w/my feet or arms crossed or over my stomach

7. Do you like to be on the top or bottom? no comment.

8. Do you have too many love interests? naw. I’m just in a very flirty stage, not a love one

9. Do you know anyone famous? Joey, well, Mom says he’s famous

10. Describe your bed: twin size, lavender sheets, one pillow case lavender and one gray-ish purple, gray-ish purple canopy, window above bed, deep purple fuzz (my blanket), thick Marlboro camping blanket, beige *barf* comforter

11. Spit, swallow or gargle? Are we talking mouthwash here?

12. Who would play you in a movie? (Hello Weekend Assignment!) Probably Sandra Bullock

13. Do you know how to play poker? kinda

14. What do you carry with you at all times? my chapstick

16. Are you happy with your given name? after years of hating it, I love my first and middle name (not so happy with my last name)

17. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year? no amount of money could do it.

18. If you could only fulfill one of your fantasies, which would it be? to fall in love.

19. What was the last song you were listening to? last one I paid attention to the lyrics was Kelly Clarkson’s Behind These Hazel Eyes.

21. Have you ever been in love? Why do these surveys ALWAYS ask that?

22. Do you talk a lot? Why else would I do this? Cuz I can’t talk enough!

23. What is your favorite position? In a completely non-sexual way, laying down on my bed.

24. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? For the most part

25. Do you spend more time with your girlfriend/boyfriend or your friends?  I’d need a boyfriend in order to spend any amount of time with him.

26. What is your ideal marriage location? Somewhere romantic, a beach or something like that or in a (gorgeous) church (with stained glass windows)

27. How many sex toys do you have and which is your favorite? none

28. Favorite fabric? silk or fuzz

29. Something you love and hate. one object or two? I love a lot of people and some things (like fuzz and my pillows) and I hate fighting.

30. Have you ever been tied up in your bed? Only when I get so tangled up in my blankets I can’t get out.

31. Do you tell your friends about your sex life? Do I have a sex life?

32. What's the one language you want to learn? Can’t choose one! French, Spanish, Italian, A(merican) S(ign) L(anguage), German, and more!

33. How do you eat an apple? First, I twist the stem out. Then, I put it in my mouth and chew.

34. What do you order at a bar? A Shirley Temple or a virgin drink

35. Have you ever pierced your body parts? just my ears

36. Do you have tattoos? at the moment, yes :) If you’re really nice, you might just get a picture of it… ;)

37. What is your drug of choice? Allergy medication!

38. What's one trait you hate in a person? Sexism or discrimination of any kind

39. Ever had same-sex sex? Nope and I don’t plan on it.

40. What was your most frivolous purchase? $25 stilettos

41. Do you consider yourself materialistic? no

42. What do you cook the best? pancakes or chocolate covered strawberries or nachos

43. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in? depends on the day

44. What kind of books do you like to read? romance, typically

45. If you won the lottery, what would you do? Buy my dream car, my dream house, pay for college for myself and others close to me (Sami, etc.). Anything left and I’m not sure what I’d do.

46. Burial or cremation? Cremation for Smokey, Burial for me. But that ain’t quite happenin’

47. Do you have a fetish? not that I’m aware of

48. What's one thing you're a loser at? I’m not a loser :(

49. How many drinks before you're tipsy? wouldn’t know

50. Do you think you're cute? at times

No comments: