Tuesday, January 17, 2006

1. Do you generally tend to be early, late or right on time?

A little late...

2. Did you belong to any clubs in high school? If so, which did you value the most?

Question change: DO you belong to any clubs? and the answer is not this year.

3. Where was your favorite place to hang out when you were in high school? How often were you there and were you usually with friends or alone?

OMG THE CORNER!!!!!!!! And Hots. And the gazebo and the bleachers and the library... Corner and Hots is ALWAYS with friends, gazebo is typically alone, bleachers is typically with Lindz and the library can be either one.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What chess piece are you? (Thanks to Charles.)

  An Outer Black Pawn
You scored 2 Power-Finesse, 2 Leader-Follower, 1 Unique-Ordinary,  and 2 Offense-Defense! You are a good soldier, the man the Man counts on.  Unfortunately, he may or may not care for your well being, and so he will put you out just protect his interests.  This you do without question because you are a team player.  Bad news for you, because your team, the black team, tends to have to be more defensive in nature, and sometimes has to make hard choices or sacrifices.   Guess who just volunteered?


My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online datingYou scored higher than 15% on Power-Finessefree online datingfree online datingYou scored higher than 19% on Leader-Followerfree online datingfree online datingYou scored higher than 2% on Unique-Ordinaryfree online datingfree online datingYou scored higher than 31% on Offense-Defense
Link: The What Chess Piece Are You Test written by Gundark27 on <a  href="http://www.okcupid.com">OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test</a >

5. When is the last time you played a board game and what game did you play? Did you win?

Yesterday and LIFE and I always lose.

6. You're called to serve on a jury. Would you rather sit on a capital murder case, a personal injury case, a wrongful death suit or a drunk driving case, and why?

Munah idk.

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:
You can have fifteen minutes each with up to seven past presidents of the United States. You can ask them anything you like, and they are required to be honest in their answers. Which former presidents would you choose?

  1. JFK
  2. George Washington
  3. Abraham Lincoln
  4. Franklin D. Roosevelt
  5. U.S. Grant
1. Before I walk out the door, I always check to make sure I brush my teeth.
2. I can't seem to catch up on my everything!!!
3. The one surface in my house that always seems to get cluttered fast is every surface in my bedroom.
4. If I sleep past 2pm, I feel that I've slept in too late.
5. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get over Jon.
6. I hope to have my income taxes done by the time I'm dead?
7. This year I'd like to make more time for dating.

No comments: