Sunday, January 29, 2006

Waste of time... yours and mine

15 Years Ago...

15 Years Ago, I:
1. was almost 1 year old
2. couldn't walk yet
3. could talk reasonably well
4.was daddy's little girl
5. loved my new doll, Mariah

10 Years Ago, I:

1.was almost 6
2. was in Mrs. Foro's class and was a total teacher's pet
3. thought my daddy hung the moon
4. still lived in an apartment
5. got Tiger

5 Years Ago, I:

1. was almost 11
2. hadn't been to NYC yet
3. never thought my parents would get divorced despite their fighting
4. had moved to my current town
5. went to church almost every Sunday by myself

3 Years Ago, I:

1. was almost a teenager :)
2. couldn't wait to turn 13
3. contemplated suicide
4. hated being caught in between
5. still went to church every Sunday

1 Year Ago, I:

1. was nearly 15
2. was in the middle of a depression
3. had a broken heart but didn't realize it
4. had been single for all 15 years of my life
5. hated Jon with a passion

4 months ago, I:

1. started my sophmore year
2. was out of my depression
3. liked Josh
4. was getting along with my dad
5. biked to school and froze my ass off

Yesterday, I:

1. wrote a long angry e-mail to Gail
2. thought about calling my mom today
3. was still sorta sick
4. spent the day in my PJs
5. thought about Casablanca all day

Today, I:

1. went out to breakfast at one of my favorite diners
2. watched a bunch of movies
3. am going to experiment w/make-up & hairdos when I'm done w/this
4. checked out the waiters at the restaurant
5. ate too much pasta and bread

Tomorrow, I:

1. have to go to school :(
2. might go to school looking like Jazz Luther
3. will find out my new schedule
4. will flirt with Josh again :)
5. will work on my writing dammit!

No comments: