Saturday, January 14, 2006

Fast Fifteen

I'm in a really bad mood right now and I just royally screwed up my plans for the weekend so before I go have a mental breakdown I'm gonna do the Fast Fifteen.


Fast Fifteen

1. What’s one song lyric that describes you the best? "Oh don't take it all that hard/when she smiles and turns you down/for a complicated girl/she ain't that hard tofigure out" from She Only Smokes When She Drinks by Joe Nichols

2. Do you still color in coloring books from time to time? Occasionally

3. Is there any cartoons, from when you were little, that you think should be brought back on the air? The Fraggles.. wait... they were puppets... never mind

4. Whose your favorite morning show host? Don't watch morning shows

5. How tall are you? 5'2"

6. Where’s the best place in your home state to get a pizza? Northside pizza.. it's amazing!

7. What do you consider the most important traits for a friend to have? supportiveness and intuition (so they can know if I need a hug or to laugh or a shoulder to cry on or w/e)

8. What do you think of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie having a baby? have fun and don't screw him/her up too badly

9. When you eat soup do you eat it with or without crackers in it? depends on the type of soup

10. What was your favorite board game when you were little? Life

11. Where is one place, in the United States, you’d love to visit? Hawaii

12. What is your favorite old-time sitcom? ummm idk. I think I'm gonna hafta go w/Dawn and say "I Love Lucy"

13. Is there any local food that everyone else around you loves but you cannot stand? ummm idk

14. Do you ever feel that you go looking for trouble or trouble goes looking for you? Ummm idk yesterday or the day before I went looking for it. I wanted to get mad and pissed off enough so that I'd feel destructive and get out some of my repressed anger and so I picked a fight w/Lindz and when that didn't work I picked one w/my dad and then wrecked a reindeer. It's now Santa's headless wonder.

15. Describe yourself in one word. Complicated.

No comments: