Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Friday Five

1. If you could invite five people to dinner from history, living or dead, who would they be?

Cleopatra, JFK, Marilyn Monroe, Christ, and Joan of Arc

2. Why have you chosen these five individuals?

I've admired each of the people at one point enough to study about them. Cleopatra and Joan of Arc were first, JFK and Marilyn came most recently. Christ I've always known existed (when I was little I talked to Him and the Virgin Mary on the phone) and idk when I studied about Him but, I guess I always have.

3. What would you serve for dinner?

Ummm.... something Kosher? Let's see... is this Kosher?

Appetizer:
Escargot (we should all try it once)

Main Course:
Chicken or fish or steak or something

Dessert:
Chocolate covered strawberries

And, uh, a glass of wine or something to drink (b/c it's Biblical and whatnot)

4. What would you like to ask them?

Let's go person to person.

Cleopatra-did you kill yourself? Were you as sexy as all the scholars say? What was the deal with Caesar and Marc Antony?

Joan of Arc-did God actually talk to you?

JFK-do you know who caused your death? were you sleeping with Marilyn?

Marilyn-were you sleeping with JFK? what about Robert Kennedy? did you sleep with Joan Crawford? did you kill yourself? were you pregnant? did you really have that many abortions?

Christ-what would you have done if it hadn't been sinful? were you and Mary Magdalene (who was NOT a hooker, btw) an item?

5. Do you think everybody seated at the table would get along? Why or why not?

Umm... probably. JFK and Marilyn might fight a bit though because for all I know they were mad at each other for something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting guests, that would be a cool dinner :)

ummm...sorry doll, some of it's not Kosher :(
Escargot I'm not sure about really, but I think no because they can't eat bugs...I think snails are considered in there too, but I'm not completely sure.
Those meats are Kosher (not fish and meat together though) so long as they're butchered properly.
Dessert is cool, Kosher ;)
Wine, so long as it's made by Jews is Kosher.

Kosher is pretty strict, I had a friend who was Kosher and she rarely ever ate away from home...but I guess it's kind of like vegetarian, everyone has a different way of doing it and different extremes.  Plus it's not just the type of food, but the way it's prepared too.  Like you can't mix dairy and meat, even in pans...Kosher and non-Kosher pans have to be used and washed seperately.  Crazy huh?!

xoxo~B

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing :)
Peace and love,
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage