Thursday, August 11, 2005

why am i doing these instead of journal jar questions?

1.Do you like having your picture taken? sometimes

2.Have you ever done a photo shoot, professional or non? only like yearly photos but not like a photo shoot

3.If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? Italy and I'd take my Poppy. It's where his family was from and I don't know if he's ever been there.

4.Who would you take with you on this little adventure? LOL like I said, my Poppy

5.What would you say is the most daring thing to do in a lifetime? Just to say I love you when you have no clue what the other person is going to say.

6.Would you ever do that? Probably

7.Have you ever done crossword puzzles? Yea

8.Ever actually completed one? the kid ones

9.Pick up the closest book and write a sentence at random from it.
"But Rhett, I-I don't love you." (Gone with the Wind)

10.Do the same with a lyric from either a cd or the radio. "The answers, my friend, are blowin' in the wind." (Yes, I'm listening to Bob Dylan

11.Have you ever tried to analyze your own dreams? Yes

12.Would you put up posters in your room? Yes

13.Can you sing? Yep

14.Do you ever sing to yourself while doing everyday tasks? sometimes

15.What's your favorite color of post-it note? hot pink

16.How many cassette tapes do you own? idk

17.How many cd's do you own? more than cassettes

18.Ever bought a cd for just one song? yep

19.What would your perfect day consist of? idk

20.Have you ever lied to get off the phone or out of talking to someone on line? *blushes* yes

21.Have you ever written a survey? yes. for soc.

22.How about a song? If so share it. yes

To read my songs and poems see Inspired.

23.Or maybe a poem? If so share it or one of them. yes

24.Is your vcr flashing 12:00 all the time? no

25.Do you read your horoscope? yes

26.If so, do you base your day on it? no

27.Would you rather chew gum or use mouthwash and why? gum b/c i can

28.Do you floss? no

29.Are you addicted to napster like me? no

30.How many times a year about are you sick?  about 3

31.Ever been in an airplane? yes! (eyes light up)

32.If so where were you flying to? NYC

33.What radio station to you listen to most? WBEE

34.What color are your shoes? my sneakers are white

35.Was fuzzy wuzzy a bear? yes

36.Do you know how to play dominos? no

37.Or do you think I just mean pizza by that? no

38.Speaking of pizza, what's your favorite kind? (toppings and/or place to get it from) Pizza hut pan pizza w/extra cheese and light sauce

39.What color are your eyes? brown/hazel/green

40.How many surveys have you filled out this lifetime? too many

41.Describe your bedroom, include all details. Okay, fine. It's about 10x10, I think. It's the second biggest bedroom in the house. You walk in the door and to your left is a small white nightstand. On the top is a red-head porceilin doll in a green dress. At her feet are three rocks. Two from Stony Brook and one from RI. In front of her is a horseshoe. To her left is my CD player/radio/alarm clock. Also the "top" of my parents wedding cake sits there. In the cubby hole sits a tray. It's wood and has a relief of a rose carved into it. Some of my make-up sits in it and the rest sits underneath in a large pink tote. Behind the door is my white board/calendar/buliten board. It hangs hot dog style with the buliten board above the white board on which is drawn a calendar. Next to this is my dresser. Easily the biggest piece of furniture in my room. It has nine drawers, three by three. The bottom ones are bigger than the others, the middle ones are bigger than the top, and the end ones are one third the size of the middle ones. The drawers are purple with matching gold handles. Atop it is a bunch of clutter including my candles and figurines and silver jewelry box. Above it hangs a simple rectangular mirror with a faux gold frame. To left of the dresser sits a shelf unit made of white painted metal. It holds magazines in the lowest third, magazine clippings and such in the middle third, and a lamp I've been meaning to hang, my cowboy hat, and a square of fabric in the top third. On top of it rests a few posters and two porcelin dolls. Kiddy corner to this and directly across from the door sits my bookshelf. All three shelves of the fake cherry wood shelves are crammed with books. On top of it sits the doll house my mother put in my keeping. It's about a foot tall and two feet long with two rooms and a lot of miniature furniture within. Next is my bed. It sits between my bookshelf and a second nightstand identical to the first. It's a twin sized mattress with lavendar sheets and a royal purple fuzzy comforter. The bedskirt is beige and straight, no ruffles. At the foot of the bed on the bedskirt is a scrap of fabric identical to the fabric in the metal shelving unit and the fabric covering my headboard. At the head of my bed is the window. Under the window is the headboard. It's just a piece of plywood covered in batting and fabric and screwed in to the wall. Above the bed hangs a purple canopy. It's secured at three spots. It starts as a valance above my window about a foot long and droops down before going up in the middle to be secured by a gold spray painted tube with a wooden dowel in it and hung up by hooks. It then droops down again and goes back up to about a foot below the cieling. The spraypainted tube and dowel at this end hangs suspended by gold ribbon. The canopy ends about a foot from the ground. Next to the bed is the second nightstand. On it rests my bedside lamp, my favorite candle holder, and in the cubby hole is my furby and my coustume jewelry sits in a denim hat too small for my head. Under this nightstand rests numerous pillows. In front of it sits my giant bear and the two stuffed animals I won at Darien Lake. Next to the FIRST nightstand is my closet. It's a mess. Kiddy corner from the closet and across from the white board/calendar/buliten board is my desk. First, above my desk are two shelves. They each hold three dolls, either china or Barbie (I collect the holiday ones. Or at least, I used to) plus some sentimental things such as the ring from our Christmas tree this year (the first one that I picked out and got). My desk is light colored and highly cluttered. My chair is blue and white and not the right size for the desk.

42.Name one person your life is made better by. Samantha.

43.Would you or have you ever shaven your head? No and no

44.How about someone else's? Not yet but yes

45.Can you do math with ease? Gimme the right tools

46.What size is your computer screen? Idk

47.If you could only talk to one person online who would that be? I can't choose!

48.Name your favorite type of music and why. Country. I was born and bred on it.

49.Are you a vegetarian? No

50.How about an aspiring actor/actress? Not really

51.What famous person dead or alive would you interview if you had the chance? Marilyn Monroe

52.Which movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors? Princess Bride

53.Name one of your passions in life. Love

54.What's your least favorite time of day? The time I have to get up.

55.Who's your favorite member in a band, singer, guiter, bass, drummer, and why? Singer because I can relate

56.Do you use hairspray or gel? Hairspray

57.Describe your favorite meal. chicken with the seasoning my gramma uses (like Shake 'n' Bake but better), mashed potatoes, and creamed corn

58.What color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes? most of the time it's green, orange, and black.

59.Ever listen to classical music? yep

60.Have you ever said lol in real life without thinking about it? sadly, yes

61.Do you find you use internet language when writing notes irl? yea

62.What songs would be on your ideal cd? (unlimited) it would depend on my mood

63.Say one thing you've learned today. I've learned where my gramma keeps her CDs.

64.What is the best present you've ever given someone else? idk

65.What is the best present someone else has ever given to you? other than life, the unicorn I got from lindz for Christmas this year (or is it a horse? either way I love it)

66.So hey, what's your full name? Victoria Elizabeth

67.Describe yourself while drunk. I'll tell you when I've been drunk.

68.How big are the windows in your house? Regular size?

69.Do you wear a watch? Sometimes.

70.What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done with someone else? Well, this one time, I actually held a guy's hand! I know. I shouldn't say that. I might get TOSed. lol

71.What's the largest age difference between you and someone you've dated? Ummm... let me think.... about a year and two months.

72.How many mirrors do you have? Visible daily in my room? Two

73.Write one sentence stating what you want people to say about you after you've passed on. "She was such a unique, accepting, loving Christian woman. I'm gonna miss her but, I know she's gone to be with the Lord she served so well here on Earth." Now would they say that if I died today? Probably not.

74.Have you ever sailed? Not really

75.How fast can you run? idk

76.What do you believe in? a lot

77.How long does it take you to get ready to go out? depends on where I'm going. at least 5 minutes (if it's like the store or whatever) but up to two hours

78.Do you shower daily? If not how often? At least every other day

79.What one thing would you change in your life if you had the power to do so? I would make the fights with everyone and the guilt go away or lessen.

80.Describe the ideal superpower and what you would do if you had it. Idk

81.Are candles romantic or a fire hazard? Romantic!

82.Name something you've done in the last 24hrs no matter how big or small. Uploaded a bunch of music, created a playlist, randomized it, and am listening to it and singing to it. And discovered how much Mrs. A's voice class helped!

83.Do you wear necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings. rings? Sometimes to all and most times to earrings.

84.What colors are you wearing right now? Denim, white, and red.

85.How often do you change the sheets on your bed? In theory, once a week. In reality, more like once a month.

86.Have you ever gotten lost? If so explain. Prolly.

87.What's on your computer desk? I'm at my gramma's. It's very cluttered.

88.How many folders are on your desktop at the present moment? On my gramma's, there are eightteen icons.

89.When your talking do you ever use your hands to do quotation marks in the air when saying certain words? yea

90.Which landmark would you climb if you could? Mt. Everest?

91.Do you own or have you read, or thought of reading any self-help books? Do Chicken-Soup books count?

92.Ever seriously questioned your sanity? Yes

93.Can you breakdance? no

94.What's in your fridge right now? nothing

95.How many people do you live with? two

96.Have you or would you ever do anything more than kiss in a public area? no and probably not

97.What is the strangest thing you've ever done? i cleaned the gutters in just a bra and baggy jeans

98.Name an instrument you've never played but would like to. there's not a single instrument i haven't played that i want to. i mean, i've plucked a crappy chord or two on dad's guitar and i've ran a bow across a violin but never really played either. i want to learn both.

99.Have you ever been on tv or the radio? yes to both

100.What is the worst thing anyone could ever do to you? break my heart.

101.Are you a fast typer? yes

102.Howhigh have you counted before getting bored? probably too high

103.Describe how you sleep. (ie. your position and/or how you fall asleep) I sleep with two pillows, on my side or stomach and after I read my Bible or another book with at least a sheet over me every night and the radio on.

104.Are you straight, bi, gay? straight ally

105.Do you ever do something else while on the computer? If so what? ummm duh and everything

106.What is the most expensive item you own? probably a necklace

107.How about the least expensive? probably a piece of jewelry from a $.25 machine

108.What's your favorite card game to play? Egyptian Rat!

109.What do you do online? everything

110.Name some stores you've bought clothes in before. Target, Walmart, Sears, JCPenney's, and more

111.Have you ever read a book and not understood it? If so which one? prolly and idk

112.Have you ever watched a movie and not understood it? If so which one? prolly and idk

113.Do people pick up your slang language more than you pick up theres? idk

114.Are you easily influenced by other people, or currant trends? no

115.What makes you unique in your own opinion? everything

116.Name your worst quality. i get in moods where i care way too much about things

117.Name your best. i'm compassionate

118.What would you like to do with your life? something interesting

119.Do you blowdry your hair? yes

120.How many clocks are in your house? at least nine

121.Are they all set on the same time? no

122.Have you ever intentionally set a clock ahead or behind the actual time? yes

123.What do you think about when you first wake up in the morning? "how much longer can i sleep for?"

124.Which browser do you use? AOL

125.Do you bite your nails? no

126.Would you ever leave little notes to your gf/bf? would i? prolly. do i? that would mean having a bf

127.Ever been to a farm? yep

128.Tell me about your dream last night. i don't remember any

129.Ever seen a shooting star? yes

130.Say one thing about yourself you've never told anyone. i'm masocistic to a degree

131.Do your days fly by or seem to last forever? depends on the day. i can't believe it's only 8:37 though

132.Have you ever stayed in a fancy high class rich hotel? is the holiday inn high class?

133.Have you ever stayed in a rent-by-the-hour motel? no *appalled at the suggestion* but i know where one of the only ones in the city is. it's the cadillac motel or something.

134.What in your opinion is the best advertising slogan out there? i don't flippin know.

135.When they start sending rockets to the moon for us civilians, will you be on the
list to go? for vacation, sure. for life, no

136.How are you feeling right now? my head hurts and it's too dark. but i'm pretty happy

137.Have you ever written anything on your skin? yes

138.If so what? too much to remember

139.Which website do you frequent most often? journals on AOL

140.What color is most of your clothes? idk

141.Do you own any plants? no

142.Are things as bad as they seem? not really

143.Descibe the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you. I honestly don't know. I've gotten some wonderful words of encouragement and support from friends and I've been blessed with some awesome acts of kindness. I can't pick one.

144.Ever looked directly at the sun? yes

145.Have you ever made a pin hole camera to watch the eclipse? yes

146.What's your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Life

147.Who do you miss? Liz and Zuri and what might have been

148.Name something you just can't forget no matter how hard you try. homecoming weekend

149.Describe the worst fight you've ever been in whether physical or verbal. no thanks.

150.Say something else about yourself you've never told anyone before. I want chocolate.

No comments: