Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Stolen from Dawn

1. What is the geekiest part of your music collection? Possibly my Spice Girls CD or the classical CD I just stole from Dad

2. What do you eat when you raid the fridge late at night?: Depends on what's in it

3. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?: Moulin Rouge! But I can watch it and not cry 

4. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done? I'd like to be able to say "Nothing. I love myself just as I am" but I'd probably have lipo on my legs and maybe a tummy tuck. But I'll probably never have it because I know I can achieve the same results if I'd only get off my arse and work out.

5. Do you have a completely irrational fear? Moths.

6. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moment? I bite my lips.

7. Are you a pyromaniac? The definition of pyromania in the World Book Encycolpedia is this:

Pyromania refers to an uncontrollable urge to set fires. A pyromaniac experiences tension or arousal prior to setting a fire, and relief or gratification when setting or witnessing a fire. Some pyromaniacs feel sexual excitement from setting a fire. Others experience a release of hostile feelings. Pyromaniacs do not set fires for financial gain or political reasons, or in response to delusions or hallucinations. Pyromania is much more common in males than in females. It usually begins in childhood.

I can control my urge to set fires. I don't experience tension or arousal unless it's the tension of my finger trying to get the damn lighter to light. I don't feel relief or gratification when setting or witnessing a fire. No sexual excitement but sometimes a release of hostile feelings. I love fire and it calms me. You decide.

8. Do you have too many love interests? No. I have a few guys I think are cute but, no love interests.

9. Do you know anyone famous? I know *of* famous people but the closest I come is Jamie in Ruby Shooz.

10. Describe your bed: Twin size, firm enough but soft enough, very comfortable, ususally covered in lavender sheets with my deep purple fuzzy king size comforter folded in half and draped over it. Oh, and a ugly shade of purple canopy that I love!

11. Spontaneous or planned? Some of both.

12. Who should play you in a movie about your life? Julia Roberts because she's an amazing actress.

13. Do you know how to play poker? I kinda know how to play Texas Hold 'Em but not well. Egyptian Rat is more my game. (Even though I lose every hand!)

14. What do you carry with you at all times? My chapstik even if I don't have my purse and during the school year or if I go anywhere, my purse.

15. What do you miss most about being a kid? I still have a lot of the advantages of being a kid but one thing I miss is not caring about my body and not knowing I ever would

16. Are you happy with your given name? I used to hate it but now, I love it. Somebody misspelled my name in an e-mail to me and I was really hurt. Not that I knew them or anything. An artist whose CD I bought. Called me Victory instead of Victoria.

17. How much money would it take to get you to give up the Internet for one year? You don't have that kinda money.

18. What color is your bedroom? Ugh! Retro bowling alley color! Marine blue with teal diamonds.

19. What was the last song you were listening to? Currently, it's Good People by Jeff Bates

20. Have you ever been in a play? I was a fly in "There was an old lady who swallowed a fly" and I was Esmeralda in "Snow White" (not the Disney version!)

21. Have you ever been in love? I thought I was once

22. Do you talk a lot? Sometimes

23. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself? Mostly.

24. Do transient, homeless, or starving people sometimes annoy you?: Why the hell would they? They don't choose that, do they?

25. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? I'm typically nice but, don't get me mad especially when I'm PMS.

27. What is your ideal marriage location? Either a church or somewhere out in nature that's full of beauty and God's precense

28. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play? Violin, acoustic guitar, and piano

29. Favorite fabric? Fuzz

30. Something you love and hate? My cats. Love cuddling with them, love petting them, hate their claws and the scratches they leave and hate it when they step on the keyboard (but I'd give anything to have Smokey walk on the keyboard and mess up my typing again)

31. What kind of bedding do you use? T-shirt feeling lavender sheets 

32. Do you tell your friends about your sex life? I'm 15. There is no sex life.

33. What's the one language you want to learn? Can't pick one. I know some ASL, some German, and fluent English (lol). I want to learn French, Italian, and Spanish. (Italian is my next conquest. I want to have a conversation with Poppy before he passes away in Italian.)

34. How do you eat an apple? Covered in caramel.

35. What do you order at a bar? A Shirley Temple

36. Have you ever pierced your body parts? Had my ears pierced twice professionally and redid them myself after they closed up last time. Talk about eye-watering pain. And yes, I did numb them with ice. Didn't help much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julia Roberts :) I put that too.
http://journals.aol.com/quartrlyfecrysis/andthensome/
great answers~
I'd say more but I'm one handed typing....cuz i'm eating popcorn ;)

xoxo~b