Monday, August 29, 2005

Saturday Six

Kay, people. This is it and then I'm going off the computer for a bit......

1. What is your current desktop picture?  What made you select it?

Somebody teach me how to do a screen shot please? It's a golden flower. I chose it because it's the only one my dad and brother can stand that I like.

2. A close friend who you consider to be up to date on fashion suggests that you should update your look and offers to pay for a session with an experienced hairstylist you've never dealt with before.  Knowing that it's free, would you go?

Ummm.... if I liked the way I looked, screw it. If I was debating it myself before it was suggested, sure, why not?

3. When you do look in a mirror, what is the first thing you usually look at?

My eyes. Always my eyes.

4. Take this quiz:  Which Bugs Bunny character are you?

Bugs Bunny!

You scored 14 Aggression, 85 Sophistication, and 57 Optimism! You have all the sophistication and charm one would expect from such a high-class hare. Very upbeat and generally laid-back, you are remarkably calm and peaceful even in the midst of the most stressful of situations. On those rare occasions that your anger is aroused, your retaliation usually results in embarrassing the aggressor and laying-bare how foolish he or she really is -- rather than doing any real harm. You likely have many friends and more than a few admirers and would make an excellent leader, if you had any interest in being one. But, being a leader would require hard work and attention to detail, both qualities you are lacking in. In fact, if you are not careful, your laid-back attitude will often lead you to drift through life completely oblivious to the changes happening around you. You also tend to have a horrible sense of direction.

5. What label seems to describe you the best as a whole?

I don't fit a label. None at all. I'm just me. And even me has multiple parts.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #60 from Stacy: Is there a specific person that you credit with your successes? and HOW did they help you?

Only God for giving me my life, my faith, my struggles, and my triumphs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great answers :)  
my desktop is just a field!  one of the windows standard issue..I'm too lazy to change it to something else ;)
I wish I knew how to do those screenshots.  I've got no clue!
xoxo~Bernie