Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Friday Five

1. List five people and a song that reminds you of them or that you think best describes them (list the person's name, the song title, and the song's artist).

Bryan-Listen to Your Heart by DHT (I think)
My dad-If Tomorrow Never Comes by Garth Brooks
My mom-You are my Sunshine
Samantha-Animals Crackers in My Soup by Shirley Temple
Jack (aka Kim) and Sayid (aka Sara)-You All Everybody by Driveshaft

2. What would your life's soundtrack be?

Hmmm.... I have no clue. Let's go with a mix of songs?

3. Which would you prefer: to live somewhere that is hot or to live somewhere that is cold year-round? Why?

I don't wanna pick but cold. It's more bareable and more invigorating.

4. Suppose you had twins, a boy and a girl. What names would you give and why?

At the moment, Isabella Scarlett and Garrett Michael

5. What's a quote/lyric that describes you right now?

I don't know. Ummm.... let me go search my quotes and get back to you....

Putting off an easy thing makes it hard.  Putting off a hard thing makes it impossible.  ~George Claude Lorimer

Procrastination is like masturbation.  At first it feels good, but in the end you're only screwing yourself.  ~Author Unknown

Both of the above are because I'm putting off doing my summer homework.

Nobody cares if you can't dance well.  Just get up and dance.  ~Dave Barry

Music is the medicine of the breaking heart.  ~Leigh Hunt

Without music life would be a mistake.  ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietz

Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.  ~Victor Hugo

The above four express how I feel about music. It relieves my stress, my heartbreak, my sadness. It takes my troubles, my cares, my worries. Without it, I would be so strung out, so depressed, so worried, so burdened down with it all that I couldn't function.

No comments: