Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A...B...C...D...

A - Age you got your first kiss - Still haven't

B - Band listening to right now - JoDee Messina is playing upstairs but, I'm not listening

C - Crush - I'm not talking about any crushes I have right now

D - Dad's name - Joseph

E - Easiest person to talk to -  Lindz, Jack, Sayid, Russo

F - Favorite music at the moment - country

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms - gummy worms

H - Hometown -  Too small to tell

I - Instruments -  my keyboard

J - Junior High -  B.T.

K – Kids:  I'm way too young

L - Longest car ride ever-  from Rochester to Washington

M - Mom's name -   Tinamarie

N - Nickname -  Sawyer

O - One wish - to figure out all the boy drama

P - Phobia[s] - mothes

Q-Quote[s] - "You have to weather the storm to see the rainbow" ~Bernadette

R - Reason to smile - I managed to make it through today without being obsessive over any guy

S - Song you sang last - something by Handel in Chorale

T - Time you woke up - 6:25 (I overslept)

U - Unknown fact about you – I have red hair (at the moment)

V - Vegetable you hate -  brussel sprouts

W - Worst habit -   swearing and cracking my knuckles

X - X-rays you've had - teeth

Y - Yummy food: baklava

Z - Zodiac sign -  pisces (fish)

No comments: