Thursday, September 22, 2005

Soap Opera Magazine Questions

Stolen from Dawn who stole it from a magazine

1. What is the last gift you bought yourself? Umm.... *thinks pretty damn hard* I'm gonna go with I have no flippin' clue.

2, Who would you most like to meet? I'm gonna have to say my wonderful JLand friends. From Michael to Tammy (aka first person I met to the most recent) and every one in between.

3. What is your idea of paradise? Lack of the serious drama (like teen pregnancy and whatnot, all the stuff that's majorly stressing me out right now) on a fall night with crisp clean air, the smell of the leaves all around, the stars shining brightly, and either my wonderful friends and I outside laughing our butts off and drinking soda or Bawls (high caffeine drink) or sitting with that guy just talking all night long and enjoying each others company

4. What is the most important thing you've learned from your mother? Umm... always be true to yourself.

5. What is the last song you caught yourself singing in the shower? Probably the first track on Step Up to The Microphone by the Newsboys

6. What makes you laugh? Lindz, random things, Josh, Jack and Sayid

7. What job could you never do? I could never be a psychologist or a counselor.

8. Where would you like to live besides the USA? Ummm... I love America and I can't honestly say I'd want to LIVE anywhere else. I'd love to VISIT Europe though, especially Germany.

No comments: