Friday, September 16, 2005

Layers

LAYER ONE

Name: Victoria

Birth Date: February 20

Birthplace: Rochester NY

Current Location: a suburb of Rochester

Eye Color: Brown/Hazel

Hair Color: Brown

Height: 5'3/4" if you ask my school but 5' 2" if you ask me

Righty or Lefty: Righty

Zodiac Sign: Pisces
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAYER TWO

Your heritage: Mostly a little bit of everything. Part Apache, part English, part French, part Irish, Scottish, Polish, and more

The shoes you wore today: Was wearing canvas sneakers

Your weakness: Samantha

Your fears: Spiders, moths, bugs

Your perfect pizza: Pizza Hut pan pizza w/cheese and a vaccum (jk on the last part)

Goal you'd like to achieve: Figuring out where Jon fits in my life
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAYER THREE:

Your most overused phrase on IM: "yay!"

Your thoughts first waking up: "Why are you waking me up BEFORE my f-ing alarm, idiot?" (to my father)(only in my head)

Your best physical feature: My eyes

Your most missed memory: Umm.... being close to both my parents at the same time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAYER FOUR

Pepsi or Coke: Generic cola

McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's

Single or group dates: Ummm... I'll tell you when I experience one or the other

Adidas or Nike: Neither

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:  Ummm... Brisk

Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate

Cappuccino or coffee: Ameratto cappuccino
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAYER FIVE:

Smoke: Never

Cuss: Always

Sing: pretty well

Take a shower everyday: At least every other

Do you think you've been in love: Not certain

Want to go to college: Yes

Liked high school: It can be fun

Want to get married: Yes

Believe in yourself: If I don't, why should anyone else?

Get motion sickness: Sometimes

Think you're attractive: Most times

Think you're a health freak: When I get into that mood

Get along with your parent(s): Not both at once but mostly

Like thunderstorms: Love them! So romantic

Play an instrument: A little piano and I sing (which is an instrument)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAYER SIX:

In the past month have you...

Drank alcohol: Tried some champagne the other night

Smoked: No

Done a drug: No

Gone on a date: Hell no

Gone to the mall: Yep

Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nope

Eaten sushi: Nope, don't like sushi.  Tastes like....Raw fish. <~stealing answer from B

Been on stage: No

Been dumped: That would need a boyfriend to get done...

Gone skating: Nope

Made homemade cookies: Not sure if it was in the past month or not but, yeah sure

Gone skinny dipping: Not yet

Dyed your hair:  No but I am in two days (red)

Stolen anything: Never

You sound boring: Yeah, so?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAYER SEVEN
Ever...

Played a game that required removal of clothing: Nope

If so, was it mixed company: N/A

Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: nope

Been caught "doing something": Not the something you're referring to

Been called a tease: Not that I know of

Gotten beaten up: Kinda (my brother and I fight all the time)

Shoplifted: Never

Changed who you were to fit in:  Possibly a little here and there but I refuse to change for other people. I am who I am and if you don't like that, screw you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAYER EIGHT

Age you hope to be married: Around my mid-twenties

Numbers and Names of Children: None yet

Describe your Dream Wedding: Not gonna jinx it.

How do you want to die: Unlike Jon, I don't know how I want to die.

Where you want to go to college: Columbia University

What do you want to be when you grow up: Not sure yet

What country would you most like to visit: England

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Layer Nine

Opposite sex (or the same?): I go for the guys, thank you.

Best eye color: Whatever I can get lost in

Best hair color: The one that suits them

Short or long hair: short-ish

Best Height: A couple inches taller than me. I like my guys taller and older.

Best weight: Weight doesn't matter it's how it's distributed on the body (and if it's fat or muscle)

Best articles of clothing: Tux, tight blue jeans and a black button down or a tight white shirt

Best first date location: I'll tell ya when I have one.

Best first kiss location: See above.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAYER TEN

Number of drugs taken illegally: Zero

Number of people I could trust with my life: Let's see... less than half a dozen

Number of CDs that I own: Something like 30

Number of piercings: One hole per ear but, it's been pierced three times (hole closed up twice)

Number of tattoos: None yet

Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Umm... at least a half a dozen

Number of scars on my body: tons! mostly from bug bites but I've got one under my nose from chicken pox and one on each foot from flip-flops.

Number of things in my past that I regret: I don't regret anything anymore. I have regretted many things though including not kissing Murph, the way I acted last Homecoming Weekend, and saying certain things to certain people. But what is in the past is in the past. I can't change how I reacted so why stress over it?

 

Stolen from Bernadette

No comments: