Thursday, September 22, 2005

survey, lovelies

 ~*BASICS*~

First Name: Victoria
Middle Name: Elizabeth
Birthday: February 20
Eyes: Brown/Hazel
Hair: Red ;-)
Fav color: Purple
Day/Night: Evening
Fave Food: Pizza?

~*FRIENDS AND LIFE*~

Do you ever wish you had another name? I used to but, now I love it.
Do you like anyone? I'm going with "no comment"
Which one of your friends acts the most like you? Lindz
Are you close to any family members? Yeppers. Mummy!
When you cried the most? When I had my mini-mental breakdown
Worst Feeling? Second-guessing myself

FINISH EACH SENTENCE:

Let's walk on the: beach at sunset
Let's run through: the rain together
Let's look at the: sunrise
What a nice: day
Where did all the: Oreos go!?
Why can't you: get over it?
Silly, little: child
Tell me: now, Lindsay Ann.

~*HAVE YOU EVER*~

Ran away from home: not yet
Pictured your crush naked: no
Skipped school: a class, yes (once) but not school
Broken someone's heart: I hope not
Been in love: thought I was
Cried when someone died: I've never known someONE who died. But when my cats passed, I cried buckets
Wanted someone you knew you couldn't have: absolutely
Done something embarrassing: hell yeah
Done a drug: not an illegal one
Cried in school: Yes, of course

~*RANDOM*~

Your Good Luck Charm: my four-leaf clover, my heart necklace
Person You Hate Most: I try not to hate
Best Thing That Has Happened: Samantha being born
Ice Cream: rocky road
Who makes you laugh the most: I'm going with Murph
Makes you smile: Jack, Sayid, Russo, Lindz, Josh
Has A Crush On You: idk
Do You Have A Crush On Someone: I repeat, no comment

~*HAVE YOU EVER CONT'D*~

Fallen for your best friend: kinda...
Made out with JUST a friend: no
Kissed two people in the same day: no
Had sex with two different people in the same day: hell no
Been rejected: I try not to put my heart on the line. It's sad.
Been in love: not romantically
Been used: not to the best of my knowledge
Done something you regret: kinda
Cheated on someone: no
Been called a tease: not to my face

~*WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON*~

You touched: Josh?
You talked to on the phone: ummm... Lindz?
You hugged: Lindz, I think
You instant messaged: Murph/Jack
You kissed: never had my first kiss
You yelled at: idk
Who text messaged you: Jack or Mom
Who broke your heart: Jon, without a doubt
Who told you they loved you: Sayid? Russo? idk
 

No comments: