Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sunday Seven

Of the movies in your current DVD or VHS collection, name seven (in no particular order) that you have watched enough times to make your friends suspect that there might be something wrong with you but that you can't imagine not watching again.

1. Moulin Rouge!

2. The Princess Bride

3. Grease

4. A Walk to Remember

5. Pretty Woman

6. Pocahontas (my favorite when I was about seven)

7. Mona Lisa Smile

(I've been stretching it a bit since about number 4... I love these movies but, I haven't seen them quite so many times that my sanity is questioned)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo....I forgot about Grease!  I can recite line for line of the movie, and I know all the songs, too!  

Anonymous said...

Great journal!
Tilly
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/