Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Saturday Six

1. You find out that you have to appear on a daytime talk show.  It doesn't matter whose show you choose, but you must appear on one.  Which show would you pick and why?

I don't know if it's still on but if it is, I choose The Other Half. It's 4 guys that talk about crap and whatnot and I used to like watching it.

2. Have you ever joined an online dating or penpal site?  If so, have you kept in touch with anyone that you met there; if not, have you ever thought about joining up?

No and no

3. Who was the last person you promised you'd keep in touch with following a move or job change?  Have you kept in touch?

After Mariana moved I promised I'd keep in touch with her and I haven't.

4. Take this quiz:  What pizza best describes your personality?
Cheese Pizza Traditional and comforting.
You focus on living a quality life.
You're not easily impressed with novelty.
Yet, you easily impress others.
What's Your Pizza Personality?



5. You're having dinner with friends at a restaurant.  Besides the company, what is the most important part of the meal:  the appetizer, the drinks, the salad, the entree, or the dessert?

The dessert

6. Have you ever submitted a Reader's Choice question to the "Saturday Six?"  If so, did the answers surprise you?  If not, why haven't you?

No because I can't think of one! (and for some reason, Patrick intimidates me)

No comments: