Friday, November 4, 2005

Questions

I hadn't really planned to do any of these things tonight but, I'm catching up on entries and found this at Meg's journal.

What do you hope to accomplish with the little bit of time left in the year? I want to get the grades I know I can get (aka at least a B in every class) and to build up the courage to ask JJ out for coffee or something.

What was your biggest disappointment this year? Umm... Josh deciding a slut was a better gf than I (never dated him but, wanted to), my cats/Charlie/my uncle dying, and not getting into math a/b honors w/Stewart.


Your biggest surprise in 2005? having my first boyfriend and having my first "guy laying on top of me and licking my neck" moment(s)


Your happiest moment in 2005?
umm...all the inside jokes cultivated during lunch, coming out of my depression, and all the flirting I did.

What do you hope to change in 2006?
I wanna get a job before the year is out and if not this year than next. And I wanna be a better Christian next year.

All in all, how was 2005 for you? ::thinks back over the year:: Stressful. I started the year depressed and heart broken and went through various degrees of that for the year. My friends proved themselves to be amazing and supportive though and they got me through (you know who you are and I love you for everything you helped me through and for just being you!). There were good times and bad times. I dealt with death for the first time and I've dealt with a friend being pregnant in the past few months. It's been tough and it's going to keep being tough but, I came out of my depression (mostly thanks to my friends and Bryan) and I realized who's really gonna be there when I fall. Oh, and I've been dealing with temptations to SI for this entire calendar year. Death and SIing, CF and cancer. It's been tough but, there were definitly some good times. Oh, and I learned I can flirt *and* (sry but, I have to say this) I actually have boobs this year. lol (Seriously, this time last year, my shirts fit me a lot differently. This year, I actually have to be careful of what I wear b/c if it's too low cut, I'm liable to flash some cleavage. Enough boob talk though.)

So how was your year?

No comments: