Thursday, November 10, 2005

Saturday Six

I am so so far behind with journals! I'm working my way through my alerts. I've got like 150 of 'em.

1. What is the last big "gift" you bought for yourself...either for your birthday, Christmas, or any other holiday?

I haven't ever bought myself anything big ever. For last Christmas, I got the coat I wanted and for this Christmas, I'm getting my class ring. :D

2. Of the official Vivi Award Categories, if you had to nix one of them, which would you choose?

idk

3. Which category would you add that isn't on the list this year?

again, idk

4. Take this quiz:  Which soap opera does your life most resemble?
Your life most resembles:
General Hospital


Your life mostly resembles those of the characters on General Hospital.  Although you can be melodramatic at times, you lead a fairly normal life.  You love to hear gossip, but you are not much of a spreader.  Your friends love you because you are reliable and extra fun to be around.


                Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com 
Hahaha I used to watch that soap constantly!

5. Have you ever heard a song and thought, "Whoever wrote that must know me?"  If so, what song was it, and do you still feel that way?

Yep. I'm Sensitive by Jewel. And probably others. Yes.

6. If your birthday had to fall on a holiday each year, which holiday would you choose and why?  (For this question, assume that holidays like "Thanksgiving," which fall on a different date each year, would fall on the same date to accommodate the question.)

I wouldn't want it to but if it must, Halloween or Valentine's Day.

No comments: