Thursday, November 17, 2005

Saturday Six

1. You are invited to spend a night, alone, in a large house that is believed to be haunted.  A close friend of yours whom you trust tells you of his or her own experience, and you have sufficient reason to believe that there may be a genuine haunting going on there.  Without promise of any kind of reward for staying the night, would you agree to do so?

Hell no. I am superstitious and that would scare the crap out of me.

2. What do you most enjoy about your job?

My "job" is school. I see my friends every day for 40 mins (except day 4's).

3. Who was the last person you had a conversation with?  What was the main topic of the conversation?

Lindz and useless crap.

4. Take this quiz:   What kind of "smart" are you?
<br ="">All-Around Smart

You are all-around smart.  Essentially, that means that you are a good combination of your own knowledge and experience, along with having learned through instruction - and you are equally as good with theoretical things as you are with real-world, applied things.  You have a well-rounded brain.

20% applied intelligence
20% natural intelligence

                Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com

5. What was the last food that you totally ruined -- to the point that it was inedible -- when trying to cook?

Brownies

6. STRANGELY-OBSCURE QUESTION #1:  If you had to do it over again, would you change anything?

Yes I probably would but I wish I could say no.

No comments: