Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Yet another survey

1. What sign are you?

Pisces

2. What is your favorite color?

Purple

3. How many waffles could you eat in one sitting?

idk

4. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?

{OMG SHE DID IT!!! ITS A MIRICAL!!!!!!!! (mind you she held her tounge and she pushed her nose down!!!!) ~Lindsay}Apparently, I can. If I can stop laughing long enough.

5. If you had to choose between cats and dogs, which would it be?

Cats

6. What is something you have learned recently?

ummmm my school is like 1984

7. What is your favorite quote?

not quite sure.

8. What is your favorite entry in your own journal?

ummmm idk. i'll figure it out later.

9. What color is your bedroom?

Ugly retro teal and aqua

10. Where is your favorite place to visit?

Stony brook part

11. What is one thing you want to accomplish this year?

Get kissed

12. Why do you write in a journal?

To express myself

13. What is your favorite joke?

Something about reboks that I can't say.

14. Do you like the city or the country?

Depends on the day

15. What style is your house decorated?

townhouse typical?

16. Who is your favorite artist?

Jackson Pollock and Pablo Picasso and Henry Mattisse (sp?) and Monet

17. Can you pat your tummy and rub your head at the same time?

Yes. Mostly.

18. Are you a night owl?

Tonight I am. Too much homework.

19. What is something you love in your house? (If you have a picture you get extra credit!)

My bed. No pics here. :(

20. Do you believe in God?

Always and Forever with all my heart and soul.

21. What hobby could you never give up?

Journaling and reading

22. What color makes you think of Hope?

pure white with no blemishes

23. What color makes you think of Love?

black (it's the mystery aspect)

24. What is your favorite flower?

Lilacs

25. If you had one wish for the world, what would it be?

One? idk.

26. What's the best surprise you have ever received?

A hug when I needed it. :)

27. What can you cook like no-one else?

Pancakes :)

28. What do you think about most?

Guys. I'm a 15 year old girl! What did you expect?

29. Who is your favorite poet?

Umm.... I'm not sure.

30. And last but not least, if you could wrap yourself up in one word...what would that word be?

I'd have to pick Vickey. That is the *only* way to sum me up in one word.

No comments: