Sunday, November 20, 2005

Sunday Seven

Sunday Seven

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION:

Name the top seven stores where you are most likely to do the majority of your Christmas shopping this year. If you can't name seven, name as many up to seven as you can. You can also include online retailers, too.

I'm mostly making gifts this year so my answers are kinda weird...

1. JoAnn Fabric
2. Wegman's (a grocery store)
3. Target
4. some online site for a couple things

and that's about it...

Robin's Friday Five
1. What is the one thing on your Thanksgiving table that you will NOT eat?

I don't eat turkey. My mum always either gets me this deli turkey I do like or a cornish hen or just some chicken.

2. Did you ever play in a pile of leaves as a kid? If so do you have a picture of you or someoneyou know playing in the fall leaves? Post it if you do!

I did just a couple weeks ago. No pics right now.

3. When you think of Fall what are the three things that come to mind?

The smell of leaves, the chill of wind, and the taste of hot spiced cider

4. When was the last time you had pumpkin pie? Was it last year or have you already had some this year?

Last year.

5. Tell us something really nice about the last person you read an email from.

I'm not *quite* sure who the last person I got an e-mail from was. I've gotten a few today. I think it was either Michael or Sara. Michael (whose journal is Confessions of a Madman) is an amazing guy. He (along with others) helped me through my original struggle with SI and forced me to accept the term self-mutilation as applied to myself. I still don't like it but I see how some might think that. He's always there if ever I need him. And Sara is equally as amazing. She, too, helped me through that struggle and offers advice as best she can when I ask for it. She has a wonderful child-like way of looking at certain things. Not naive but optomistic and innocent, I suppose is how to describe it.


Now I've really gotta write that global essay! Damn it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy thanksgiving!
With peace andl love,
Charley
http://journals.aol.com/CDittric77/Courage