Wednesday, October 19, 2005

ABC's

A- Age of your first kiss: Still waiting.

B- Band you are listening to right now: I'm listening to Rooftop by Melissa Somebody.

C- Car you drive: Can't drive for another four months.

D- Drink you drank last: Water

E- Easiest person to talk to: Depends on what it's about. Like if it's about SI or anorexia or depression, I talk to people through my journals, typically. If I talk to anyone in person, I'll talk to Lindz mostly. And if it's about guys, I'll talk to Jack, Sayid, or Russo. And then there's the mulitude of other things that I talk about to other people too. And I also talk to my mom about a lot of stuff.

F- Favorite ice cream: Currently, brownie swirl.

G- Gummy worms or gummy bears?: Gummy otopi. :)

H- Height: Let's go with 5'2".

I - instruments - I play a little piano and I've always wanted to learn more piano, guitar, and violin.

J- Junk food: Zebra cakes, fudge, chocolate, and caramel apples.

K- Kids: Yes. I want kids but not for another 5-10 years. (Five is pushing it. Ten is more likely.) And I won't have one until I'm married to the love of my life. I never want to be in the situation of having to choose to give up my baby or abort or be a single mother. I never want that. I want at least two. And at least one little girl.

L- Love or not: I. Want. True. Love.

M- Mom's name: Tinamarie. But everyone calls her Tina.

N- Nicknames: Sawyer, Tink, Vickey, Pumpkin, apparently Princess Vickey

<~Thanks for the graphic, B!

O- One wish: To find the right person for me. Both my "next northern star" and my One True Love

P- Phobia: Being forgotten, moths

Q- Quote: I choose two that I just found. "Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up." and "Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within." Both by James Baldwin.

R- Reasons to smile: Samantha, my bracelet :), the cute guy in my English class, and music

S- Shoe size: 7-ish

T- Time you woke up today: too late. about 6:20am

U- Unknown fact about me: When I get nervous, my teeth chatter.

V- Vegetable[s]: cucumbers, corn, mashed potatoes :)

W- Worst Habit: I swear, SI, overeat, or deprive myself of sweets and meals.

X- X-rays you've had: My chest apparently

Y - Years since you've been to church: Too long ago. :-[

Z-Zodiac sign: Pisces

No comments: