Saturday, October 8, 2005

Survey

1 MINUTE AGO: I was looking through surveys to find one I wanted to do.


1 HOUR AGO: I was probably still in my PJs w/unbrushed teeth, ICK!


1 DAY AGO: exactly, I was waiting to get out of English class.


1 WEEK AGO:  I was at Mom's


1 YEAR AGO: I was struggling through a day of school after partying at Jack's the night before


1 YEAR FROM NOW:  I'll be nearly 17 with a license and a car


1 WEEK FROM NOW: I'll be back here again.


1 DAY FROM NOW: I should be watching movies with Lindz and Mag and dying Mag's hair


1 HOUR FROM NOW:  I'll probably be shaving my legs


1 MINUTE FROM NOW: I'll be working on this survey and getting another glass of OJ *does that*




I HURT: for those I love


I LOVE:  dancing in the rain


I HATE: hate


I FEAR: cancer


I HOPE: for a better school year than what has begun


I FEEL: like I'm being useless today.


I HIDE: from myself through the lies I construct.


I DRIVE:  people crazy


I LEARNED: that a broken heart does not the world end.


I NEED:  to talk to Sayid and see Josh.


I THINK: about him way too much.


I DREAM: and mostly do not remember my dreams but I do remember dreaming about him last night and DAMN did he look hot.


I WANT: to figure things out and decide if wanting to kiss him so badly in my dream means I'm ready to kiss him.


I MISS: life without a daily headache. (getting better recently)


I BELIEVE: in a thing called Love and in a Higher Power.

No comments: