Saturday, October 15, 2005

Survey

I AM: pissed off and trying to distract myself because I am the one with every right to be in this damn family and not his slutty bimbo bleach-blonde whore of a girlfriend
I WANT: to just enjoy my favorite time of the year with my friends and, hell, even my family but not her
I HAVE: feelings I cannot describe
I WISH: I could figure my life out
I HATE: not knowing where I stand with someone
I MISS: knowing who i am, where i stand, and who my true friends are
I FEAR: never finding true love
I HEAR: my asshole of a father vacumming
I SEARCH: for a feeling of security and contentment
I WONDER: who that blonde slut was last night (different blonde slut than the one referred to previously)
I LOVE: the taste of a chocolate mint shake, the smell of leaves changing colors, the sound of Chorale singing around me, the sight of Samantha running to grab me, the feel of being safe
I ALWAYS: wish life were how I wanted it when I should be worrying about how God wants it
I DANCE: when I'm in a kick ass good mood
I SING: constantly
I CRY: and soak through numerous tissues
I AM NOT ALWAYS: who I wish I were
I WRITE: about everything I can put into words
I CONFUSE: myself far too often
I SHOULD: go take a shower and get over this shit
MY FATHER IS: an asshole.
MY MOTHER IS: amazing
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?: coffee
WHAT UPSETS YOU?: my father

TRUE OR FALSE:
You keep a diary: true
You like to cook: sometimes
You have a secret: true-who doesn't
You set your clock ahead a few minutes: true
You bite your fingernails: false
You believe in love: true

DO YOU....
Have a crush: yes
Think/know you've been in love: no
Want to get married: some day
Have any tattoos? not yet
Piercings/where?: one hole in each ear (pierced three times)
Get motion sickness: sometimes
Think you're a health freak: occasionally
Get along with your parents: not at the moment
Like thunderstorms: i love them with all my heart

No comments: