Thursday, October 27, 2005

Jumpin on the bandwagon

Two Names You Go By:
1. Sawyer
2. Vickey

Two Parts of Your Heritage

1. Polish
2. Apache

Two Things That Scare You
1. CF
2. bungee-jumping (but I can't wait to do it)


Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. my contacts
2.  a smile

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. my JR hoodie
2. my sneakers

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment)
1. The Killers
2. Jewel

Two of Your Favorite Songs (at the moment)
1.   Somebody Told Me- Killers
2.   2 am (breathe)- Anna Nalick

Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than
Real Love)

1. chemistry
2. acceptance for who i am (even when i'm all red from getting waxed)

Two Truths (confessions)
1.  I had writer's block for at least a week but I think it's over now.
2.  My nails are orange and glittery.

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1.  Eyes
2.  Hands

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1.  reading
2.  writing (when I don't have writer's block)

Two Things You Want Really Badly
1.  courage to tell that guy how I feel
2.  to never need to get waxed again

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1.  Tour of the US
2.  Italy

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Fall head over heels in love as though I'd never been hurt before
2. Have children with the love of my life

Two ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy
1.  I wear tight jeans and low-cut shirts.
2.  I can be vain and take forever to get ready.

Two things you wouldn't normally admit
1.  The guy in my English class is named JJ and I'm going to ask him for coffee or something soon.
2.  I'm on that border of pro-life and pro-choice where it's hard to distinguish.


And FINALLY...

vickey is the author of love letters to my baby
vickey is our behind the scenes "guru"
vickey is a broadband savvy
vickey is victor's greatly favored daughter
vickey is a third
vickey is also a volunteer for a political party
vickey is now in
vickey is not only creative
vickey is in love with her gift
vickey is a songwriter <~I really do write songs.
vickey is warm to him
vickey is wood
vickey is not joking
vickey is easy to work with
vickey is still her
vickey is still looking for the cause and hopefully a cure
vickey is a senior
vickey is the rude two
vickey is waiting eagerly
vickey is devoted to design and was talented in it
vickey is an artist
vickey is both compelling and heart warming
vickey is the fly guy as usual who falls for bobby's screen wife kareena or priya
vickey is doing in her post
vickey is mine <~::cringe:: Jake said that. ::cringe::
vickey is spending the night at michelle's tonight
vickey is a patient
vickey is gone
vickey is wrong
vickey is a very petite green
vickey is in a grave
vickey is a amateur model

AND...

victoria is too hot
victoria is cool
victoria is likely to contain fewer children but more old people change in the number of people aged 0 to 17 years
victoria is also a woman with conflicted feelings
victoria is just a 15
victoria is freezing in winter
victoria is on a bus with her aunt when they meet carl manning
victoria is frustrating
victoria is physically a very beautiful city
victoria is the disruption to your schedule
victoria is the exciting
victoria is nicknamed "the city of gardens"
victoria is such a great place to live
victoria is no longer in service


and that is all for now.

No comments: