Thursday, October 13, 2005

Quiz

Quiz from Liz

  1. Name : Vickey
  2. Fav. Color : purple
  3. fav. Animals: cats, horses
  4. do you have pets?what do you have:  down to two cats. Chyna and Zuri
  5. Interests/hobbies?:  crocheting, reading, writing, singing
  6. 1 thing you dislike doing: waking up at an ungodly hour every day
  7. 2 places you want to go to in the future: Venice and London
  8. 3 things you want: to be able to breath on a regular basis, to get completely unsick, and to not want to SI ever again!
  9. 4 friends you trust: Jack, Sayid, Russo, Lindz
  10. goals for this year: run a 10:30 minute mile by next fall, keep up my grades, stay in honors bio even though it's incredibly difficult, get a good shrink

In order to keep my grades up, I better go finish my hw. In order to get unsick, I better go rest up. And in order to stay in honors bio, I better start that lab before Sunday night since it's due Monday.

No comments: