Saturday, October 8, 2005

Weekend Assignment

Weekend Assignment #80: Share a favorite joke. Keep it clean, of course. Otherwise, go nuts.

Extra credit: Seriously: Do people think you're funny?

Oooooooo! I *just* thought of a joke for the weekend assignment.

So a duck walks into a store and asks the clerk "Got any gwapes?". The clerk replies, "We don't sell grapes." Next day, duck walks into the same store and asks the same clerk "Got any gwapes?" "We don't sell grapes." Every day for a week this happens. The clerk is getting understandly annoyed at this. One day, the duck walks in and says "Got any gwapes?" "No. We don't have any grapes. And if you ask me that one more time I'll staple your beak shut!" Next day, duck walks in. "Got any staples?" "No." "Got any gwapes?" :-)

Extra Credit: And I've been told that I'm funny but I don't see it. My humor isn't something I can plan. Like, I'm horrid at telling jokes (well, I do have a few that I can tell but they weren't appropriate for this assignment) but I can make a quick comment that'll crack everybody up.

Vickey

No comments: