Saturday, October 8, 2005

Saturday Six

1. What's your favorite brand and flavor of ice cream when you go grocery shopping?  Is there any of it in your freezer right now?

Ummm..... it really depends on my mood. But there is a half gallon of this banana fudge ice cream in my freezer that's really damn good.

2. When was the last time you ate a fresh fruit as a snack rather than something not "diet friendly?"

Oh, I never eat stuff b/c it's "diet friendly". If it's good for me, that's a plus. I eat it b/c I like it. I had an apple a few days ago, I think.

3. Take this quiz:  What language should you learn?
<br ="">You Should Learn SwedishFantastisk! You're laid back about learning a language - and about life in general.
Peaceful, beautiful Sweden is ideal for you... And you won't even have to speak perfect Swedish to get around!
What Language Should You Learn?

4. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #72 from Cdmmw2:  If you could relive one moment of your life and watch it (like a movie) but not interfere, what would it be?

I wouldn't want to. I mean, how akward would that be? To watch that? If I HAD to pick one, I'd probably pick one of the happier ones.

5. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #73 from Debbie:  What was something you were afraid of as a child?  Did you overcome the fear?

The dark. For the most part.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #74 from Anna:   If someone were to open your refrigerator right now, what item would it embarrass you most for them to find?

Umm... that's a good question. Let's go look in the damn fridge. I have to eat breakfast anyhow. The slim fast in the bottom drawer, I guess. It's been there for forever b/c it ummmm doesn't agree with my digestive system.

No comments: