Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tuesday Two

THIS WEEK'S TOPIC:    LIES

QUESTION A:
Think about the last person you were dishonest with who still doesn't know you were dishonest.  What would it take to get you to admit the truth?

or

QUESTION B:
A close relative dies after having revealed that she has been lying about something that would affect the whole family...a paternity issue, for example.  Having revealed this information to you on her deathbed to clear her conscience, she makes you promise not to reveal the truth to anyone.  Would you keep that promise?


Okay, I'm goin' with question A. Now honestly, let me think about who that was. (I don't lie often.) It was probably to Lindz about Josh. She asked me how much I liked him and I said "a little". What would it take for me to admit the fact that I like him one hell of a lot? Her to back off of him and stop feeling anything for him. And stop snogging him. That's the only reason I don't tell her exactly how I feel about him or that the reason I'm so happy this afternoon is because HE HUGGED ME FOR NO REASON! Because I know she'd get jealous and defensive about it. Regardless of what she says. (Considering the circumstances, I'd think she'd lay off guys for a while but that's just me.)

Vickey

No comments: