Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday Five

1. If you had all the money in the world and could choose to own anything, what you would get and why?

I don't know. I honestly don't know. I don't have many physical things that I crave. I suppose the perfect house and my '66 red convertible corvette.

2. If you were to do something that scares you, what would it be?

Bungee jumping. It would terrify me to put my life in the hands of a bungee cord and jump head-first of a bridge or w/e but it would thrill me so much! I can't wait to do it.

3. What was your first pet?

my Smokey. ::tears::

4. What's the farthest you've traveled?

Washington, D.C. (about 400 miles from here)

5. If you were a season, which one would you be and why?

Autumn or the first few weeks of winter before it gets gray and boring. Autumn is beautiful and romantic and I am definitly romantic and I think I'm beautiful. Before it gets monotonus, winter is beautiful and tranquil and pure. And it's so picturesque.

No comments: